What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, place an order for any of our products or services, complete a form, or otherwise contact us.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and/or manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Better understand who might be interested in our products and services.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services, as follows:
- At this time, we are not sharing our data with partner companies.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on local drives located at our main place of business (see bottom of this page for location).
Our Company will keep your data indefinitely or until we decide to delete it or you request that we delete it.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- At this time, we are not using cookies on our website, with the exception of Google Analytics that anonymizes IP addresses so that we will not know who you are. If and when we add cookies, we will modify this notice to reflect any such usage.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us